Skill into Enterprise Program (Mission, Vision and Approach)
This program aims to enhance the livelihood of marginalize Nepalese communities through entrepreneurship development. To meet this vision our mission will be to grow communities’ skills into enterprise and assist them for sustainability. Our approach will be participatory, and will work in line of good governance goals.
1. Identify communities’ Skills.
2. Provide training to enhance their skills.
3. Selection of 200 entrepreneur.
4. Invest, support or guide selected entrepreneurs to grow their skills into enterprise.
5. Strengthen entrepreneurs to find their target market.
6. Micro finance program
1. Enterprisewill be developed and job will be created.